A cost-efficient program that enables employers to provide comprehensive benefits when members visit participating DeltaCare USA dentists
The national Delta Dental HMO-type program is the most cost-efficient program for employers with employees throughout the country. With DeltaCare USA™
, employers can provide comprehensive benefits when members visit participating DeltaCare USA™
dentists. Members select a dentist from the DeltaCare USA network, who provides all primary dental services for their family and coordinates referrals to network specialists. Members enjoy the convenience of no claim forms, no deductibles, no annual maximum and fixed member co-payments. DeltaCare USA offers services in dental specialty areas, too, including periodontics, endodontics, and oral surgery procedures.
- A capitated dental health maintenance organization (DHMO)
- Cost-effective program for employers with employees nationwide
- Enables members to receive appropriate dental care at an affordable price
Members select a dentist in the DeltaCare USA™
network, who provides all primary dental services for their family and coordinates referrals to network specialists. There are no out-of-network benefits except for dental emergencies.
- Lowest cost option for employers, with comprehensive benefits for members. With DeltaCare USA, members have no deductibles, no annual maximum, and no waiting periods for benefits to begin.
- Member flexibility. Members gain access to two dental networks: the Advantage Program network and Delta Dental Premier. They may have the lowest out-of-pocket costs when they see dentists who participate in the Advantage Program network.
- No claim forms. Members select a participating DeltaCare USA dentist as their family’s primary dentist. The member’s primary dentist provides all primary dental services. Participating DeltaCare USA specialists agree to accept a schedule of maximum allowable charges from members in addition to the payments they receive from the benefits provider.
—including articles and videos—to help members manage benefits and protect their oral health.