Delta Dental Premier®
Our original network-based plan gives members access to the nation’s largest dental network, plus the freedom to visit the dentist of their choice. It is ideal for groups wanting to offer their employees and dependents nationwide access to one of the largest networks of licensed dentists.
- Nation's largest network
- Network-base fee-for-service plan
- Flexibility to choose any licensed dentist
More than four out of five dentists nationwide are participating Delta Dental Premier dentists.
- Member flexibility. Members can visit any licensed dentist anywhere in the nation. Members may save out-of-pocket costs by seeing participating dentists.
- Employer flexibility. Benefit levels, including co-payments, deductibles, maximums, and covered services can be customized. A full array of funding options (risk and self-funded) are available. Programs are available to groups as small as 51 employees.
- Nation’s largest network. More than 80 percent of the actively practicing dentists in the nation are participating Delta Dental Premier dentists.
- Cost protection for employers and employees. Our credentialed participating dentists have agreed to accept our contracted amount as payment in full, and cannot “balance bill” patients for any amounts above the contracted fee.
option rewards members for their commitment to oral health. Qualified members can bank part of their unused benefits from one year to the next, which means additional benefits available in future years!
Optional extra protection for those at risk of periodontal disease.
- Oral Health Enhancement Option provides additional benefits for those managing periodontal disease for members who receive preventive care services.
- Integrated Oral Health Option provides additional benefits for those managing certain health conditions for members who receive preventive care services.
—including articles and videos—to help members to manage benefits and protect their oral health.