Everything you need to know about the new broker website
On April 30, 2021, we launched our new Broker website. The new site enables you to easily access information about your clients, as well as relevant documents for your Delta Dental groups, such as benefit booklets and benefit overviews. If your group(s) already granted you PHI access, you will also be able to view or manage client enrollment from the broker portal.
Here’s what you need to know to get started.
If you were registered on the Enrollment secure website for your group(s):
You should have received an email with your new username. To sign in, please enter your new username and current password on the sign in screen. You will be prompted to change your password. Your password must meet the following conditions:
- Must be at least 8 characters
- Must include 3 of 4:
- upper case
- lower case
- special characters
- Must not include your name or username
If you did not receive the email or need to request your username, please contact us at 973-285-4144.
Note: if you previously had more than one account in the enrollment and eligibility portal, information from all previous accounts will now be available under your new username.
If you are a new Broker website user:
You will need to register on the new Broker website. To register
, you will need your:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Web Access Code
You should have received your Web Access Code via email. To request the code to be resent, please call us at 973-285-4144.
Watch this video
to see how to get started.
Features of the new Broker website (watch video!):
- My Clients: View and search your client information by subgroup
- Document center: View the most up to date benefit booklets and benefit overviews. You will also have easy access to commonly used forms
- Manage your clients' enrollment: If your groups already granted you PHI access, you will also be able to view or manage client enrollment from the broker portal.
Register now Sign in FAQs