What you need to know about the Individual & Family Plan Commissions Program
Thank you for your interest in our Delta Dental Individual and Family Plans Sales Commission Program. This program applies only for policies with effective dates of August 1, 2018 and later. It applies to the sale of Individual and Family Plan products with plan designs described here and does not apply to policies sold thorugh HealthCare.gov or policies underwritten by any other Delta Dental affiliate other than Delta Dental of Connecticut or Delta Dental of Connecticut (including, but not limited to, Delta Dental policies offered through AARP).
When we receive and process your completed paperwork, we’ll send you an email with a custom DeltaDentalCoversMe.com URL and instructions on how to use it to enroll individuals and be credited for commission payments. Once you’ve received your URL, you’re ready to go! Remember–you’ll need to use your custom URL to be able to receive commissions.
To sell our Individual and Family plans, you must:
- be licensed to sell health insurance in the state in which you wish to sell the plans
- complete the required paperwork
- remain in good standing with us
You may enroll individuals who meet the following criteria:
- are at least 18 years of age or an emancipated minor
- live in the state in which they are purchasing coverage for at least six months
- are not eligible for any other group dental plan such as a company-sponsored plan
- are not currently covered under a group or individual dental benefit plan, including HealthCare.gov plans
- have had their completed and signed online or paper application accepted by Delta Dental
Eligible brokers will earn a 10% commission on qualifying paid and earned subscription charges for new and renewed policies (subject to the terms of the agreement). Commissions will be paid via direct deposit; if you choose to opt out of direct deposit, we will send you a paper check.